Domestic EPC

From April 2008 ALL new dwellings require an “On Construction Energy Performance Certificate” or Domestic EPC. New homes marketed “off-plan” before they are physically complete will not have a full Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) but will have a Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA).

We offer significant cost savings where we produce both the initial SAP ratings for Building Regulation approval. We are also able to produce the Domestic EPC where the original SAP calculations have been carried out by someone who is not accredited as an On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor. However, due to the rules of the accreditation scheme we are not allowed to rely on their calculation and must recalculate the data.

When we have carried out these calculations, we will check to find out if the property has been allocated a proper address and if not we will register it. Finally we will submit the EPC to the Government database, where it can be accessed by the client.

On Construction EPCs are valid for ten years.

Contact us for more info – we’re here to help.